0:

Hello! My name is Kelsey and I am a fifteen year old amature photographer/writer from New England.
I'm most likely one of the dorkiest, idiosyncratic people you'll ever meet. But other than that I'm probably no different from any other blogger that you'll find on the Internet, except for the fact that what I write is my experience, my opinions, thoughts, no one else's. 
I think I've started to write this blog not only to put my ideas out there, but to teach myself. I learn a lot from the things I tell other people. "Practice what you preach," I guess. 
Mulberry Bedlam will be a combination of "journal entries", photography, musical preferences, and more. I plan for it to evolve over time as I change and mature. 

To those who made it this far, I hope you come back! Have a great day. :) 


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13455929/?claim=58rgfsu9btr">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

VSCO

Like most people, I use VSCO to edit my photos. They have these great little features called grid and journal, it's pretty cool. You can find mine here

Tumblr

you can find my random reblogging here
mulberry bedlam